George's piccy

Email received from the lovely, delectable Minxie. I obviously just had to oblige (being total putty in her hands):

"Hi Big Unc,
Would you mind putting these new pictures of Little Big George on LOSW for me.
He is 12 weeks old today and just had his first haircut and doing very well and is a smashing little bundle of love."

253348_10152787292560716_1531260372_n_zps45503a87.jpg

320794_10152787287335716_1853905080_n_zps64a83070.jpg

Beautiful baby boy. Such a handsome bloke.. A star in the making.... Congragulations...

He's going to fetch the ducks off the water!! ;) ;)

As my mother in law used to say about a bonny baby boy :D

I was just thinking of little George this morning! Thank you for those
adorable pictures! He's changed sooooo much, eh?!

I love the top picture he looks so intently at the camera, so kissable
His hair is amazing and has plenty to go round, even after his first haircut.

George is still having lots of check ups and is doing really well.
He is waiting for a brain scan to determine any level of brain damage,as the first one was a bit fuzzy, but he is doing all the things a baby his age should be doing, so fingers crossed.

I just thought you would like to see a new picture of him

Thank you Minxie, We have an awesome forum here and it really feels like family. Thank you for sharing your story and being open about needing thoughts and prayers. My wife is a little prayer warrior and when I showed her your post she was moved greatly.
He sure is a handsome little big guy!
We are all pulling for him, Go George Go!!!!

A semi-recent photograph of George. Minxie sent it to me three weeks ago just after I had departed for Baltic cruise (P & O Adonia). Her email words to me:

"Hi, Big Unc,
Would you mind posting this latest photo of Baby George, he is 4 months old this week.
He is bang on track for his age, and so adorable

Thanks ever so much"

Apologies for delay - totally outwith my control.

get-attachment_zpsddd129c8.jpg

I would only call him a cheeky boy because of those cute cheeks he has. Would love to pinch them for him. LOL

Ahh. What a cutie! Minxie my youngest gave us a bit of a scare when she was born and she had to go through so many tests. I know the anxious feelings you must have. I will keep George in my prayers.

Beth

Back