Glenda's skirt

Yeee Gods mention a skirt and all the men go into a tizz. Tut ::)

Getting back on topic.

I've just noticed that the only person that seems to wear different clothing is Marina.

Though I'm not sure mentioning Marina is a good idea given the mind set of you all today! :-X

;) :D Marina in the trench coat, didn't look half as interesting as Glenda in hers! Specially with the trilby as well! ::) ;) ;) ;) ;D :p :p

I love you guys!!!!! However I'm with Dick on this one, I like the wifey in a skirt!!!! ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) :respect: :respect:

Getting back on topic.

I've just noticed that the only person that seems to wear different clothing is Marina.

Though I'm not sure mentioning Marina is a good idea given the mind set of you all today! :-X
This topic is so entertaining to read. I was laughing with poor Susan as well, the lone voice of reason in the crowd trying to stay on topic.
:D

Getting back on topic.

This topic is so entertaining to read. I was laughing with poor Susan as well, the lone voice of reason in the crowd trying to stay on topic.
:D

Its amazing what can send them into a tizz, one boring skirt and their all teenagers :D

I mentioned racing leathers, however I still got blamed for going off topic :( (I'll just go and stand over there shall I??) By the way , at least the skirt was not paired with those horrible leggings you used to see! ::) ;) ;)

I mentioned racing leathers, however I still got blamed for going off topic :( (I'll just go and stand over there shall I??) By the way , at least the skirt was not paired with those horrible leggings you used to see! ::) ;) ;)

I am intent on joining Dick on the naughty step. I did much appreciate Glenda in her Red Indian squaw outfit when Barry wanted to be a cowboy. Real Minnehaha!

Who is this Susan-Pearl anyway?

I give up! We ladies should just brand this an 18+ tread and leave the men to it.

Dick I've told you before don't stand there your in the way. ::) ;) ;)

Big Unc its me Susan..... I've added a Pearl :D

Final episode.

lotsw%2Bs31e06.jpg

Ooer Susan does this mean you are going to hide my bicycle and make me clean the windows?

May I help you Susan. You hide Chris's bicycle and Ill get Wesley's self-propelled salad strainer so Chris won't hurt his back as he washes.

Where should Dick go?
;)

I like your style Beth ;D
I think Dick should be wearing a leather pinny whilst washing up. He seems to like leather ::)

Back