Grunters

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Having treated myself to SKY SPORTS this summer ,I cant help but comment on the number of "grunting" bowlers playing cricket lately. There will soon be as many of them as there are "grunters " in tennis?? ??? :16:

While I am thinking about cricket, I wonder if any of them have any nails left.As the camera views the pavilion ,there is always one (or more )either eating their nails or worrying at them!:16:

While I am thinking about cricket, I wonder if any of them have any nails left.As the camera views the pavilion ,there is always one (or more )either eating their nails or worrying at them!:16:

I hope you got the BT sports too, dad said Skye lost the test cricket of next season so he's off the Virgin where you can get BT. :02::02:

BT have signed a deal with Cricket Australia from 2016 to show all of the Aussie tests, one day and 20-20 games which of course will include the Ashes tour by England but other teams are not included so any England tests in other countries and at home will be broadcast by Sky for now [not sure when the contract ends] . BT seem to be flexing their muscle and considerable wallet having taken the Champions League Football and look favourites to take Spanish La Liga from Sky . How long will Wimbledon hold out on Terrestrial TV despite Government promises that key events would be available to all.

I am to be honest a little out of touch with cricket now a days:me:, for me it was the demon fast bowler Freddie Trueman and his opposite number Brian Statham and of course Peter May, Colin Cowdrey. Hey ho those were the days :16:

Back