Happy new year everyone

amos hames

Dedicated Member
Wishing you all a happy new year. Hope your 2016 brings you all happiness and everything goes ok. I have had the worst year of my life so things can only get better. I am in Hospital again after an accident at home. I am going to be off the forum for a while. I will pop back on for the odd guest appearance but my wellbeing is my main concern. Keep up the good work everyone. I love you all. And miss you........Amos xx

A very Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all have a great 2016. Working tonight I think it will be busy, be finished by 733am. Take care. XX

Morning everyone. Hope everybody had a great New Year's Eve, with not many hangovers!! Very busy as normal through last night with the usual problem's. Have a lovely New Year's Day X

Happy New Year Everyone,

2016 will be quite eventful for my family. My wife graduates from college with an Occupational Therapy Degree in May and in July/August we will be moving (likely to be staying in the same area). My youngest one will complete preschool / day care and officially enter public school as he starts kindergarten in late August.

Amos, a friend of mine posted on Facebook about how 2015 was the worst year for her, physically, financially, emotionally, and the most stressful. So you are not alone. I guess one good thing about the New Year, is it provides a sense of starting things fresh, all over again. So Amos, may 2016 be a year of new things and renewing good, old things.

Back