Happy New Year

Big Unc

Dedicated Member
untitled_zps67e9c89b.png

imagesSN9LY1KH_zpsbf3fc274.jpg

imagesGT8J7PSW_zps4f617fcb.jpg

Happy new year to all our forum friends. Let's hope 2014 brings good luck and joy to all :dance:

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all enjoy good health mixed with lots of fun times in 2014. :respect: ;D

A happy new year to all the members on here and I hope 2014 is a good year for all of you

I wish you all a happy New Year too!

This year was horrible, and to top it off, my beloved cat had to be put to sleep on Boxing Day, she was so healthy and fit, but within a few days her kidneys failed out of the blue and we would never have thought we had seen the last of her when we took her to the vet on Christmas Day and Boxing Day again. It was a horrible Christmas, just matching the rest of the year. Fingers crossed for next year.

I wish you all a happy New Year too!

This year was horrible, and to top it off, my beloved cat had to be put to sleep on Boxing Day, she was so healthy and fit, but within a few days her kidneys failed out of the blue and we would never have thought we had seen the last of her when we took her to the vet on Christmas Day and Boxing Day again. It was a horrible Christmas, just matching the rest of the year. Fingers crossed for next year.

I feel sure next year will be better pip,possibly see you in 2014

:)Happy New Year Everyone!!! :) May everyone stay safe tonight who are going out to celebrate. Pray for a peaceful and prosperous 2014. God Bless all,

Brenda :dance: :dance:

[size=18pt]
Happy New Year

to all my

friends on this forum

Thanks for all the fun and chat

Wishing you all the best for

[size=36pt]2014[/size]​

Happy New Year all, ours has been a mixed year, starting with gorgeous George's traumatic birth, and my dad being ill, but ending with both getting on super well.
This year hopefully sees us moving out of our house at last, and getting our boat and living the dream

Hope you all get the most out of this year

xx

Back