Hello - again

Jen

I'm not strictly a newbie as I registered some time ago but life got in the way so I havn't visited much since unfortunately. When I received the email about the new site it seemed a good opportunity to restart my membership. I got straight into the new site without any trouble but as I couldn't remember any of my details for this one :-\ I needed a lot of patient help from Terry - thanks again.
I have particularly enjoyed looking at all the photos and today I discovered the You Tube Location Footage - link posted by Ferret. Can see me spending many happy hours looking at those.
I need my daily dose of LOTSW! I have dvd's up to series 20 and I am gradually collecting them all. Although they are repeated somewhere most days I like to have the dvds anyway. I would love to visit Holmfirth one day but wonder if I would be disappointed at not finding Howard hiding in the bushes somewhere or not being dragged into Auntie Wainrights - and the cafe might not seem right without Ivy! It is still high on my 'wish list' though.

Thanks everyone. I am still busy browsing, finding my way around and 'lurking'. Think I have found myself a new hobby!

Welcome Jen, look forward to your posts and comments!!! These folks here are great! Tell life to slow down so you can have time hanging out with us!! :D

I would love to visit Holmfirth one day but wonder if I would be disappointed at not finding Howard hiding in the bushes somewhere or not being dragged into Auntie Wainrights - and the cafe might not seem right without Ivy!

A very belated welcome.

I wondered the same thing before my first visit to Holmfirth and being there was certainly bittersweet, but I enjoyed it enough to go back once and to plan future visits.

Marianna

Back