Hello Everyone Sorry for deserting you all

Norm

Dedicated Member
Sorry everyone I have deserted you all yet again :25: I can only give my grovelling apologies once more. Life just seems to keep overtaking me, I have been in London a lot at a place called "The Actors Centre" doing all sorts of courses and for those in the know I have now got a show reel and voice reel and hopefully an Agent although I won't know that for certain for another couple of weeks or so. Anyway I shall now try and read up on what you have all been getting up to and give my ten penny worth if you can still put up with me. :smile::smile:

Sorry everyone I have deserted you all yet again :25: I can only give my grovelling apologies once more. Life just seems to keep overtaking me, I have been in London a lot at a place called "The Actors Centre" doing all sorts of courses and for those in the know I have now got a show reel and voice reel and hopefully an Agent although I won't know that for certain for another couple of weeks or so. Anyway I shall now try and read up on what you have all been getting up to and give my ten penny worth if you can still put up with me. :smile::smile:

Welcome back! It has been rather quiet around here. We need you to liven us up and re-energize the troops.

It sounds like your acting adventure is moving along nicely. Congratulations!

Hi Norm

It is nice to hear from you and great news,when you get your leading role in a west end play all us Barmpots will get together and come see you

Welcome back! It has been rather quiet around here. We need you to liven us up and re-energize the troops.

It sounds like your acting adventure is moving along nicely. Congratulations!
Welcome back Norm and good luck,
I'v also noticed its been quiet,I hope people aren't deserting us for facebook,I'm not on it so don't know who's on,but read somewhere it was quite busy.

Back