Hello Forum

Bora Natty

Dedicated Member
Hello, my given name is James, but you can call me Jim. I'm from Westminster, Md in the United States. I have been a huge Summer wine fan since the 90's, that was when it first appeared on a local PBS station. It started with "Return of the Warrior" and that was all we ever saw, was the second series of Foggy. They finally added more as time went by. I now have the entire series on dvd, plus I have Britbox and Gold, so I'm able to get my fill. What a wonderful endearing show it has been. I loved it from the first episode I saw...

I'm a retired barber, so I now have time for the program. I play a little guitar and I like to walk and enjoy amateur, cb, gmrs, etc radioI hope one day to visit Holmfirth, I had even given thought to a move there one day, but you know how that goes. I forgot and let my passport expire and the wait here now is horrible, but I figure if it's meant to be, it will be...

Thank you to the staff here for my approval and I hope to make some new Summer Wine friends and maybe learn some little bits I may have missed. Thanks for having me!

Welcome Jim, hope you manage to visit one day. Loads of historical posts on here to trawl through. Enjoy.

Hello, my given name is James, but you can call me Jim. I'm from Westminster, Md in the United States. I have been a huge Summer wine fan since the 90's, that was when it first appeared on a local PBS station. It started with "Return of the Warrior" and that was all we ever saw, was the second series of Foggy. They finally added more as time went by. I now have the entire series on dvd, plus I have Britbox and Gold, so I'm able to get my fill. What a wonderful endearing show it has been. I loved it from the first episode I saw...

I'm a retired barber, so I now have time for the program. I play a little guitar and I like to walk and enjoy amateur, cb, gmrs, etc radioI hope one day to visit Holmfirth, I had even given thought to a move there one day, but you know how that goes. I forgot and let my passport expire and the wait here now is horrible, but I figure if it's meant to be, it will be...

Thank you to the staff here for my approval and I hope to make some new Summer Wine friends and maybe learn some little bits I may have missed. Thanks for having me!
Lovely to see you and love the Spoonerism name!!!

Do make time to visit Holmfirth, it's one of the most beautiful places on earth!

Great to have you on board Jim , look forward to your posts . I would recommend you look at Terry's [Maltrab] excellent map and the photo section both are a great way into the site and you will be able to associate scenes from the shows with locations. :)

Not sure if it will cause some confusion but seems that we now have two different members with very similar names "BoraNatty" from the UK and "Bora Natty" from the US. I do like your Smiler avatar picture to help tell you two apart. :)

Welcome! My name depends on who I'm talking to, but I think everyone here knows me as Holly. I'm also from the US! Calhoun Falls, SC! It's nice to meet you!

Back