Hi

Welcome to the forum cricketboy if you play with a straight bat you should enjoy it , spinners[of yarns] are most welcome . We have the odd fast bowler but most of us mow the grass slowly on here with Cutters . Some things like a shortage of pasties push certain members to start slogging sixes but most are happy to take a non-risk single or pad the odd ball away . :tw::fp:

NB

Parking the puns I hope you enjoy your time on here and I look forward to all your posts. :)

I read the article to, I remember the originals but never really viewed them to my disappointment but thankfully I have just checked and there are episodes on Dailymotion so I will be able to watch them at last . I hope the production is a huge success , it is great that not only is it a tribute to the lady who sadly passed away but also to all the companies up and down the Country who provide entertainment for their local communities and undertake a huge amount of often unpaid work to bring these productions to life.

I read the article to, I remember the originals but never really viewed them to my disappointment but thankfully I have just checked and there are episodes on Dailymotion so I will be able to watch them at last . I hope the production is a huge success , it is great that not only is it a tribute to the lady who sadly passed away but also to all the companies up and down the Country who provide entertainment for their local communities and undertake a huge amount of often unpaid work to bring these productions to life.
Thankyou, we do what we can :)

Back