Hillsborough

D

DJWCFC

Today is 25 years since that terrible disaster at the FA Cup semi final match where 96 Liverpool fans lost there life, I wasn't born at the time but being a football fan I've grew up with the legacy of that terrible day, it looks as though the justice the families have wanted for 25 years might be coming sooner than later with the current inquiry, but it doesn't matter who you support whether it be a big club like Liverpool or a club in the Conference, the football family is all united on days like today and as a Newcastle fan I just want to say I am thinking of all who are involved with this day. I have a family member who is a Liverpool fan so I know what all of there fans and families of the dead are going through today. Liverpool YNWA.

Darren, Just had a history lesson in your football, and 15 April. That was awful. It is thoughtful of the country as a whole, no matter what team you support, to be as one family.

Similar thing happen in Cincinnati in the 70's for the "Who" concert. 11 people died by stampede. My cousins went to concert late and seen shoes and clothing all over, not knowing what when off. That ended general admission for concerts all over. I was 12 and was not allowed to go to concerts because of that.

It is a sad situation, also how the police tried to hide the truth from the people.

Back