Hints #3

Is it the episode where Eli is walking with a Sandwich board on advertising a sale at aunties and wanders into a detonation site where he walks into a little hut then they detonate and he walks out with his glasses crooked.If not its proberley my second thought i will go for that if this is wrong.

Is it the episode where Eli is walking with a Sandwich board on advertising a sale at aunties and wanders into a detonation site where he walks into a little hut then they detonate and he walks out with his glasses crooked.If not its proberley my second thought i will go for that if this is wrong.

Sorry not that one

Is it on one of the signs leading up to Seymours house that the man from the electricity board reads in his van in Why Does Norman Clegg buy ladies elastic stockings.?

on one of the "pylon" things where they are testing the ejector seat. WHO'S FEELING EJECTED THEN?

was it on the electricity box the workmen was hanging from which foggy pretend to shoot with his stick in "Give Us a Lift"?

was it the episode where foggy gets arrested for being in the bushes? (the episode title escapes me at the moment)

Back