How many can you name

I also see the two but I know quite a few of the people especially front row . Is the guy back row far left with a beard Dennis Waterman , the tall guy next to Eamonn cut down all the rotten tree branches so the shot could be taken after all he's A Gardener :fp:

Last edited:
At a glance I only recognize what look to be Paul Eddington (Yes, Prime Minister and The Goods), lower left third in. Also who I thought at first was Benny Hill but now second guessing that, lower right.

Is there some cut and paste action going on or my pre-coffee morning eyes playing tricks? It looks like Paul is missing a shoe...

At a glance I only recognize what look to be Paul Eddington (Yes, Prime Minister and The Goods), lower left third in. Also who I thought at first was Benny Hill but now second guessing that, lower right.

Is there some cut and paste action going on or my pre-coffee morning eyes playing tricks? It looks like Paul is missing a shoe...
I think the foot is lifted, you can see the sole of his shoe

That's definitely Benny Hill.

I can't be sure who the man is near the middle with the big bottle is - is it Donald Sinden?
I don't think it is I assumed it was an ITV executive responsible for gathering the talent together to celebrate some milestone in ITV history. Not sure who Benny Hill has his arm around but she looks rather nervous . I wondered why Nanette Newman was there between Dennis Norden and Paul Eddington then I looked her up and she starred with Paul in a Thames TV show Let there be Love.

Its a shame you don't have a key to go with the picture Terry . The guy top left is really bugging me I can picture the show he was in thought it was a Peter Tinniswood show but I don't think it is . I can picture the opening credits because it starts with his picture face on which then fades to grey and cracks . I think I am on the right track or I've mixed "iffy stuff" in my Frosties :13:

Back