Ivy's concoctions.

I would really like to hear the continuing part of this story.. It was ewither that the food was too hot or something in the peas.. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Yes peas go with Gammon and eggs. But I do not like mushy peas................. I hate when I am in London and buy fish and chips and along come mushy peas.

I don't think the mushy peas are compulsory :D

Mushy peas should be compulsory,as should vinegar on a bacon butty ,I draw the line at mayonase on chips.

My wife and I have been to 3 places or so where we asked for fish and chips and along came mushy peas. I guess Londoners are different. I think you should be asked whether you want them or not.

I never heard of vineagar of bacon buttys. Everyone knows it HP Sauce.

It has become so popular to serve mayonaise on chips. I think it is disgusting. Some people like to go with the trend whether it is a good idea or not.I prefer old ways of eating food.

Sorry buy mayo on anything is disgusting :-X
Yes they should ask if you want mushy peas, just to plonk them on there is wrong!

And sorry to argue but its tomato sauce on bacon EVERYBODY knows that! :D

Well I use mayo when I do shrimp cocktail.

I love HP on mostly anything except white meat.

On white meat I love Chutney even fruiit flavoured ones.

I love HP on fried eggs and bacon.

I would really like to hear the continuing part of this story.. It was ewither that the food was too hot or something in the peas.. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I think they had hot gravy with it. I will ask her.

Sorry buy mayo on anything is disgusting :-X
Yes they should ask if you want mushy peas, just to plonk them on there is wrong!

And sorry to argue but its tomato sauce on bacon EVERYBODY knows that! :D

Mayo goes on a lot of food in the South in the States. Also vinegar on green beans. And there's always catsup. It goes on hamburgers, hot dogs, eggs and anything else you can think of.

I always put vinegar on a bacon buttty a chap in a cafe in London put me onto this and I have done this ever since.Mushy peas are a necisity for fish and chips, but I have gone off HP sauce since they stopped making it in the UK and changed the recipe ,multi national companies should never be allowed to buy our national treasures.

Back