Looking for a book

gothic

Administrator
Staff member
So, I thought it about time I got round to buying and reading the Alan Bell book "Last of the summer wine - from the directors chair".
Tried Amazon £65.00..... tried ebay just as bad..... tried Watestones: sold out tried Abebooks: sold out
Any other suggestions that don't need a mortgage?

You'll need id and bill with your name and address on and you can join up. They have audio books too, some have DVDs.

So, I thought it about time I got round to buying and reading the Alan Bell book "Last of the summer wine - from the directors chair".
Tried Amazon £65.00..... tried ebay just as bad..... tried Watestones: sold out tried Abebooks: sold out
Any other suggestions that don't need a mortgage?
I can loan you my copy

My copy is a digital copy on Kindle, if there's some way you can log in to that you're welcome to read it online

I wonder if the Kindle edition vanished after Alan's passing
No it went a long time before that, I can't understand why it was removed from the store at it hardly take up much space. It may be because not enough people were downloading it.

The Kindle version has been pulled from Amazon US for at least a year or so. I check back on it from time to time but, no joy.
It's like the KUA book by Harold Snoad, as it's out of print and off Kindle the books are fetching three figure prices. I doubt you'll ever see either book on Kindle again as I suspect they charge the publishers to have them there.

Back