Merry Christmas From Head Office

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
We are heading to my daughters in Yorkshire early tomorrow morning (Watch out Barmpot might be round for tea and biscuits) so I would like to wish you all a :merrychristmas: and thank you all for you support this year (no not a Truss) I will be back in plenty of time to post Claye's New Year Drawing which as always is very good,so you all be good and get to bed early tonight as :santa3: will be coming

Terry :presents:

Merry Christmas to you Terry and enjoy your day, I also want to wish the other forum members a Happy Christmas whatever there doing tomorrow

:xmasstree: Merry Christmas everyone. Watching all of the LOTSW Christmas shows I have on DVD, and YouTube, While I am getting Christmas Dinner ready. On All Mod Conned now. We have our Christmas on Christmas Eve. God Bless You all and enjoy. :candle:

I have been out of action again for a bit so can I say thank you for all your hard work and I hop you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and very happy New year. :merrychristmas: :santahat:

merry Christmas to everyone. Especially Terry who works so hard to keep our forum going. Have a good day everyone. :merrychristmas: :santa3: :santahat:

:merrychristmas: to all of you, make it as nice a day as possible with your loved ones!
Have a nice trip, Terry :candle:!

[size=14pt]All the best Terry - welcome to Yorkshire again - at least its sunny here and not been too wet - yet![/size] :) :)

[size=14pt]Enjoy the rest[/size] - :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

just using these :reindeer: :reindeer: :reindeer:

before they get packed away

:santawink: :santawink: :santawink:

[size=14pt]
Hope you all had lots of [/size]
:presents: :presents:

Back