Music & Wine

This isn't an incident where we see it played but Howard says to Truly and Billy that it's the last time they will borrow his Mouth Organ when they don't help him in Has anyone seen Barry's midlife crisis?

Roger my friend ...your unbelievable knowledge astounds me !!!!.
I watch our show every single night [visual prozac and sleeping tablet rolled into one] and my gast is flabbered at the depth of your encyclopedic summerwine brain !!!!!
x!

IF so called intellectual quiz shows like Eggheads or Only Connect were purely LOTSW themed I think we could field a team , similarly we could outdo those Oxford and Cambridge students on University Challenge if it were questions related to LOTSW ....... Bartlam - University of Life -reading life and times of Peter Sallis :)

IF so called intellectual quiz shows like Eggheads or Only Connect were purely LOTSW themed I think we could field a team , similarly we could outdo those Oxford and Cambridge students on University Challenge if it were questions related to LOTSW ....... Bartlam - University of Life -reading life and times of Peter Sallis :)
Compo Simmonite, University of National Assistance, reading Corset magazines.

Back
Top Bottom