My cat watching LOTSW!

toodlepip

Dedicated Member
This is my cat Miezi (pronounced like Mitzi in Mitzi Has Found Her Mummy), I got her 1,5 years ago and she´s crazy! She used to bite and scratch me all the time (by now she is much friendlier), was only calm and peaceful when I settled down watching LOTSW, and I´m not joking. She normally didn´t watch, but laid down next to me on the floor and let me pet her, but this happened once when she came up to the sofa and she stayed like that almost the whole episode, staring right at the screen ;D.

2010-05-21_IMG_6010kl.jpg

That´s her expression: "I´m peaceful as long as you leave me alone, I want to watch that!"

2010-05-21_IMG_6015kl.jpg

This is my cat Miezi (pronounced like Mitzi in Mitzi Has Found Her Mummy), I got her 1,5 years ago and she´s crazy! She used to bite and scratch me all the time (by now she is much friendlier), was only calm and peaceful when I settled down watching LOTSW, and I´m not joking. She normally didn´t watch, but laid down next to me on the floor and let me pet her, but this happened once when she came up to the sofa and she stayed like that almost the whole episode, staring right at the screen ;D.

2010-05-21_IMG_6010kl.jpg

That´s her expression: "I´m peaceful as long as you leave me alone, I want to watch that!"

2010-05-21_IMG_6015kl.jpg

Oh wow!! I am currently babysitting two cats who are brothers and look exactly like your cat. I almost want to say how did Nosy (one of the cats) fly all the way over here from Germany? He is black with white paws and a white chest and tummy. They, of course, are up on LOTSW.

This cat surely takes the show seriously. I wouldn't dare get in her way or change the channels. LOL

She is beautiful I have a lovely cat called Minka, I must see if she will join me when I watch LOTSW.

A cousin of mine had a cat who only liked to watch commercials/adverts. When the commercials finished he would walk away. LOL

Back