My updated photo

Beth

Dedicated Member
This new photo I think is more the real me. I truly loved Cleggy's expression during this episode being Mrs. Chief Corporal Signwriter. He has become my favorite character. ;D

All actors wear makeup. And not just actors. One thing that I really hate and cannot stand seeing is men with shaved eyebrows.

All actors wear makeup. And not just actors. One thing that I really hate and cannot stand seeing is men with shaved eyebrows.
What do you mean? Completely shaved off? I have never seen that, but I dont get out much.
;)

I recall many years ago I was on stage in Leeds and after the dress rehearsal I was famished so straight off to the Pizza take away in Harrogate Road (just opposite the Zermatts) to get some sustenance. The only thing was I was still in costume - as a clergyman (cassock and clerical collar) and still had stage makeup on! Close up it looks grotesque and I still think about the sudden quiet that greeted me on my arrival. It was less enlightened times - about 1981 or 1982 if I recall correctly.

The play was one where I was really a police inspector disguised as a priest to trap the suspects! I seem to recall it was one of the few I did where I really knew my lines!

I recall many years ago I was on stage in Leeds and after the dress rehearsal I was famished so straight off to the Pizza take away in Harrogate Road (just opposite the Zermatts) to get some sustenance. The only thing was I was still in costume - as a clergyman (cassock and clerical collar) and still had stage makeup on! Close up it looks grotesque and I still think about the sudden quiet that greeted me on my arrival. It was less enlightened times - about 1981 or 1982 if I recall correctly.

The play was one where I was really a police inspector disguised as a priest to trap the suspects! I seem to recall it was one of the few I did where I really knew my lines!
How funny! Did you get your pizza or did they run away! ;)

Oh got the pizza and plenty of funny looks - nudging of elbows and such like!

Great fun - ought to repeat it some time, but not where I am known!

Back