Name some episodes #16

Dang....y'all got every one of them that came to mind for me....gotta go hunting to see if there are any others....

I can say that there SHOULD have been more, for all the times we thought Pearl was going to kill Howard....

Which is the one where the trio is watching from a hillside as a hearse is leaving a house down below, and they observe it's their old schoolmaster?

Which is the one where the trio is watching from a hillside as a hearse is leaving a house down below, and they observe it's their old schoolmaster?

I think its PHANTOM OF THE GRAVEYARD Andrew ! :confused: If its not I need a rethink !:3x:

There is one I'm not sure of the title though , Cleggy is pushing his bike along the road and is almost clattered by a hearse doing 60 ?

There is one I'm not sure of the title though , Cleggy is pushing his bike along the road and is almost clattered by a hearse doing 60 ?

I know the one you mean, just not the title....the ensuing conversation being that the "passenger's" attitude toward them hadn't changed a bit....

If you give Hearse the Thora Hird treatment when she calls Wesley from the back door then " Barry's Christmas" when Foggy disappears into the Country after his pager goes off and spooks the "Hearse" :08:

I finally found it, Dick. It was in "Flower Power Cut." Clegg sits in the middle of the road to tie his shoe when the hearse comes flying over the hill. Later Clegg says in the cafe, "Do you realise, there up the hill, that's the first time that Murdoch's ever passed us without raising two fingers?"

Back