Name some Episodes #6

Help needed can remember the scenario but not the episode at this juncture [nothing to do with the fact I was at a wedding do until 2 am] It has Alvin dressed as a clown trying to make Nora laugh when he falls down the steps she does he photographs her and he makes a dancing cardboard figure that he pins on his bedside wall .When he flicks it with his finger it looks like Nora is dancing and laughing . Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance.

Talking of falling down steps, I cannot put a name to the episode where Compo is in a deck chair staring at Norah and goes backwards down the steps. She goes to the top step and has a right chuckle at him !:rolling:

Magic and the Morris Minor (little secret smile at Compo's puppet, unbeknownst to Compo as she'd never admit she was amused)

Help needed can remember the scenario but not the episode at this juncture [nothing to do with the fact I was at a wedding do until 2 am] It has Alvin dressed as a clown trying to make Nora laugh when he falls down the steps she does he photographs her and he makes a dancing cardboard figure that he pins on his bedside wall .When he flicks it with his finger it looks like Nora is dancing and laughing . Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance.
This is at the end of "Spores."

Edie and the Automobile - A little grin when she finds Wally at home with the whippet after she looks all over for him - but he needn't think anyone missed him.

Talking of falling down steps, I cannot put a name to the episode where Compo is in a deck chair staring at Norah and goes backwards down the steps. She goes to the top step and has a right chuckle at him !:rolling:
I think that was "The Pony Set."

Just watched "The Miraclous Curing of Old Goff Helliwell" and Nora smiles when talking to Tom and comparing him to Compo.

Just remembered another one. Nora and Ivy laughed up a storm when they managed to pay Compo back by taking his trousers off him in the cafe kitchen in "And a Dewhurst Up a Fir Tree."

Back