New Channel featuring LOTSW

Paulinehill29

Dedicated Member
Hi everyone, just to let you know that I have discovered over the last week that a new channel called Drama - which is on Sky channel 291 - features episodes of Last Of The Summer Wine in the evening during the week. Series 25 starts tomorrow :)

(on a side note - Birds Of A Feather is on there too believe it or not!)

Thought we already had that? Thanks for the heads up I'll check it out! ;D

Yes there used to be a UK Drama channel, and when UK Gold had flogged a series or two to death they would then show it on the drama channel

The old UKTV Drama channel became Alibi, this Drama is a brand new channel but there must have been a demand for it, then again as Terry says doesnt matter which channel the show is on whether it's GOLD, Yesterday or Drama the series is flogged to death on them channels, but with the state of British TV it's still one of the best shows on the TV

The old UKTV Drama channel became Alibi, this Drama is a brand new channel but there must have been a demand for it, then again as Terry says doesnt matter which channel the show is on whether it's GOLD, Yesterday or Drama the series is flogged to death on them channels, but with the state of British TV it's still one of the best shows on the TV

Thats right I remember now, I know I know the name from somewhere :D

I have noted that you can often find a programme being repeated on more than one channel. The other day as I was checking for something for my wife to watch I counted about six Top gear programmes available at the same time! Although to be fair, two of them were due to the existence of channels which are one hour behind.

I have noted that you can often find a programme being repeated on more than one channel. The other day as I was checking for something for my wife to watch I counted about six Top gear programmes available at the same time! Although to be fair, two of them were due to the existence of channels which are one hour behind.

That always makes me laugh when Sky claim how many channels you can view,what they don't tell you that there are many shopping channels, then there are the only for a few hours channels that then revert to a shopping channel, then remove all the +1 hour channels,which does not leave many others, and if you took all the repeats and news channels out you may just have about enough new programming to fill 2 channels and a good percentage of that would be reality, and they want you to pay at least £258 a year on top of the TV licence for the privilege,I don't think so

Lair of the cat creature is on this channel tonight. So at least it gives me something to watch after work

Back