New Fun Question

Was it a foggy erd first time round.i recall the name being used when talking on a grass bank something about dart teams i think.

i thought we first heard the name smiler in edie and the automobile, altho not the smiler we came 2 kno in the show, this 1 was a smiler ogden and out smiler was clem hemmingway.

i thought we first heard the name smiler in edie and the automobile, altho not the smiler we came 2 kno in the show, this 1 was a smiler ogden and out smiler was clem hemmingway.

Well done,that was the one I was looking for

ok thanks maltrab, seeing u did a first im going 4 a last.

which was the last episode smiler appeared in?

Was it a foggy erd first time round.i recall the name being used when talking on a grass bank something about dart teams i think.

Yes they were around a grass bank and the Foggy era,but what episode ?

How can it be a Foggy era if ite a Seymour episode.Bit confused?? ???

Yes they were around a grass bank and the Foggy era,but what episode ?

How can it be a Foggy era if ite a Seymour episode.Bit confused?? ???

My mistake,sorry about that

Yay!

Just starting watching Summer Wine from the start and am on to the early Foggy series', so what was the name of the pub that Willis was thrown out of?

Back