New Poll idea

amos hames

Dedicated Member
How about a poll of inventions that have been built over the years such as the Amchair on wheels in Give us a lift or the Ejector seat and how about Seymours self propelled wheelbarrow. We could choose our favourite from the show. I f everyone comes up with something a list could be made. Just an idea I thought of at work today.

How about a poll of inventions that have been built over the years such as the Amchair on wheels in Give us a lift or the Ejector seat and how about Seymours self propelled wheelbarrow. We could choose our favourite from the show. I f everyone comes up with something a list could be made. Just an idea I thought of at work today.

Good idea Amos,are you able to create polls,if not send me a list via PM and I will set the ball rolling,I suppose we could also have one on Foggy's money making idea's

You're always thinking about non-work stuff at work!

You said you were compiling your Top Ten gameshows at work.

Funny job!

Oh, yes and add something maybe. Gee, I don't what though, cause otherwise it is just a list and you already gave us 3, lol.

Good idea Amos,are you able to create polls,if not send me a list via PM and I will set the ball rolling,I suppose we could also have one on Foggy's money making idea's

I will try to think of at least 10 or 15 is that enough for a poll Terry. Anyone is free to add to it

I will try to think of at least 10 or 15 is that enough for a poll Terry. Anyone is free to add to it

10 or more will be fine Amos

10 or more will be fine Amos

I will watch some episodes and make a list.

The only inventions I can think off hand are,

the submarine,(Treasure of the deep)
amphibious car,(the one Foggy gets thrown out)
go anywhere vehicle,(again Foggy fell out in Destiny and six bananas)
mobile salad strainer,(the window cleaning lawn tractor)
camouflaged bicycle,(The first man to ride a hill).

A few of Foggies money making ventures

Car Parking
Selling Xmas trees
Dog/pet walking
Despatch rider
selling/providing food for slimmers at the health club
Springing Smiler for fifty quid which actually worked ;D

Seymour also invented a few things like the oil drilling bicycle,the ejector seat,self propelled wheelbarrow,

Hector

Car Parking
Selling Xmas trees
Dog/pet walking
Despatch rider

Seymour also invented a few things like the oil drilling bicycle,the ejector seat,self propelled wheelbarrow,

Hector

Good list Hector. I might include these in the poll when I send it to Terry.

Oh sorry. I wasn't suppose go add to it was I. It is in the creating process. Sorry. :p

Car Parking
Selling Xmas trees
Dog/pet walking
Despatch rider

Hector

Good list Hector. I might include these in the poll when I send it to Terry.

The bed in "Oh Howard, We Should Get One of Those"

thanks to magnatometer posting on this topic how about we include that (the uttoxeter, no sorry the magnetometer) after all who can forget all that happened when that screeching noise happened

Back