Odd Coincidence

Discussion in 'Chat about anything non Summer Wine' started by Adanor, Aug 12, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. dick

dick Well-Known Member

If I ever do , I would probably finish up like Barry. Wandering the streets practicing !:39::eyesroll::rolling:

Marianna and captain clutterbuck like this.
  2. barmpot

barmpot Well-Known Member

I am totally sure Dick could - a man with that many posts on this forum must have a lot of knowledge ...

dick likes this.
  3. barmpot

barmpot Well-Known Member

That sounds like an idea ....

dick likes this.
  4. captain clutterbuck

captain clutterbuck Well-Known Member

A phrase that many many speech makers use comes to mind " Hold that thought" :)

dick likes this.
  5. dick

dick Well-Known Member

You don't have to keep reminding me !:(:D

6. captain clutterbuck

captain clutterbuck Well-Known Member

Dick

I think if you were to accompany any talk with slides I think we can all guess whose picture would feature prominently throughout and dressed in you know what.

barmpot and dick like this.
  7. Pearl

Pearl Super Moderator Staff Member

Or at least sign them all up to the forum!

8. maltrab

maltrab Administrator Staff Member

You could give them a talk on the show Dick

9. dick

dick Well-Known Member

Having enjoyed LOTSW for 30 years, I thought I was basically alone in my new flats complex in liking the programme. Imagine my surprise at a social evening in the common room when a man next to me said that he enjoyed it as a break from quiz and soap programmes.o_O:42:

10. Adanor

Adanor Well-Known Member

After getting an estimate for a new roof, I was chatting with our esteemed estimator and he asked what TV shows we liked to watch. And I hemmed and hawed and mentioned that the show I liked to watch was off the air for a number of years, approximately 30 years run, etc.. etc. and then I finally said the name. He looked at me and said he used to watch it with his grandmother many years ago. Amazing!!