Off to Kenya

codfanglers

Dedicated Member
Tomorrow morning we fly off to Kenya for about a month to mainly visit my wife's side of the family. At times I will be in coastal villages and in the national parks in the Great Rift Valley, so I will not have internet. Other times I will be running around a lot in the Nairobi era be will not be by a lot of computers, instead I might be running after the kids.

I wanted to write so you all don't think I left for good. I am taking a one month hiatus and then I will return. Save all the interesting topics for mid-July! :)

Sincerely,

Codfanglers

Hey you two, enjoy yourselves. That should be an interesting trip or maybe safari. Take good care.

Yes you have a smashing time and we look forward to all your tales when you return

Kenya bring me back a stick of rock :)

This is a really quick note to let everyone know all is well in Kenya. I will return in mid-July.

As for George, they are out of sticks of rock, but I will try to get a chunk of stick for you.

Don't know if George will like the sound of that. I am sure he will make a joke out of it. Have fun!!!!!!!!

Back