Other Music

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have mentioned this before,that often there is a hint of a more famous tune blended into the background music of an episode, one I noticed the other evening was "Singing in the rain".

Does anyone want a stab at what episode this was

I have mentioned this before,that often there is a hint of a more famous tune blended into the background music of an episode, one I noticed the other evening was "Singing in the rain".

was it "adopted by a stray"?

was it "adopted by a stray"?

Sorry it was not that one I watched

I can see Compo outside his house dancing with an umbrella and when he puts it down he gets covered with water thrown from above by Nora and starts singing STORMY WEATHER this could be the episode but the name escapes me

I can see Compo outside his house dancing with an umbrella and when he puts it down he gets covered with water thrown from above by Nora and starts singing STORMY WEATHER this could be the episode but the name escapes me

thats the episode i was thinking of as well, which i think was the 1 i mentioned above, i cant think of any other episode where compo sings "singing in the rain"

thats the episode i was thinking of as well, which i think was the 1 i mentioned above, i cant think of any other episode where compo sings "singing in the rain"

it was not singing it was the incidental music, the episode was "Ferret come Home" about 16 mins into the show the trio have umbrellas up and it sounds something like a hint of the song,check it out and let me know

it was not singing it was the incidental music, the episode was "Ferret come Home" about 16 mins into the show the trio have umbrellas up and it sounds something like a hint of the song,check it out and let me know

well i have just watched that scene maltrab and altho i kno ur knowledge of the show is huge im afraid ive gotta disagree with u on this 1, i cant see any resemblance with that incidental music to "singing in the rain"

I know when you mean, Terry, when they are on the bridge with their ice-creams, and I have noticed it too. To me it´s definitely Singing in the Rain.

well i have just watched that scene maltrab and altho i kno ur knowledge of the show is huge im afraid ive gotta disagree with u on this 1, i cant see any resemblance with that incidental music to "singing in the rain"

It seems to be the first few bars of the song,I think in the movie it was whistled

It seems to be the first few bars of the song,I think in the movie it was whistled

well ive not heard the song fully, just bits from tv shows showing it and of course shows like summer wine where compo sings a bit, so i will take ur word but from what ive heard of the song i cant see a likeness 2 it, i dont want u 2 think 4 1 moment im doubting u as a summer wine man, i just cant see it myself

I know when you mean, Terry, when they are on the bridge with their ice-creams, and I have noticed it too. To me it´s definitely Singing in the Rain.
Yes, I noticed it before too and it is Singing in the Rain.

Theres also the theme from Psycho in Getting Sam Home.

Singing in the Rain. No doubt at all! I just heard it! Ferret Come Home. Quite right, ****, they're on the bridge eating ice cream in the rain.

Back
Top Bottom