Our trip to Pennsylvania

WesleyRocks

Dedicated Member

Going into my hometown

My hometown

My son at my friend's golf course

A Sunbeam Tiger, reminded me of the show

Some nice scenery

You have a handsome son. :) Pennsylvania certainly is beautiful. Looks like you had a good time!

The steep hill in the first pic looks like the roads on the way to Ohiopyle State Park in Western PA.

Did you take the scenic route 68 on the way there?

Sorry to everyone else who has no idea what I am talking about!

Pennsylvania is a pretty state. I have to ask though, how many detours did you have? Every time I go there are new detours! Of course Ohio isn't much better! Great pics! ;D

The steep hill in the first pic looks like the roads on the way to Ohiopyle State Park in Western PA.

Did you take the scenic route 68 on the way there?

Sorry to everyone else who has no idea what I am talking about!
No, we got on the turnpike, we were just trying to get there quick, very tired and not feeling well. I70

It all looks very familiar to me. I currently live about 100 miles form your hometown. "Small world...." I think the saying goes.

It all looks very familiar to me. I currently live about 100 miles form your hometown. "Small world...." I think the saying goes.

Very cool, I love the country up there. I left when I was 15. My folks wanted to move to Florida to retire. >:(
Too hot here for me. I still have many friends up there and it is a joy to go and see them. Planning a trip back there to ride 4 wheelers next year, can't wait!!!

Back