Philosopher Clegg.

Norm had some great words of wisdom at times. Would really like to get a compilation of them in book form sometime.

Rick what a pleasurable opportunity you have , all you have to do is find time to watch every episode pen and paper in hand , note down all the quotes , publish it yourself to save costs and sell it to a ready made market on the forum :)

That is a great idea captain! I have half attempted that a few times in the past. Thing is, I get so absorbed into watching the episodes that I forget to take notes. I'll need to work on that and let you know how it goes. If I just had a Pearl or Glenda in my life to help keep me focused...

That is a great idea captain! I have half attempted that a few times in the past. Thing is, I get so absorbed into watching the episodes that I forget to take notes. I'll need to work on that and let you know how it goes. If I just had a Pearl or Glenda in my life to help keep me focused...
Yes, if you had Glenda in your life, she might keep you focused but would it really be on the quotes?

Not so sure on the Nora suggestion... hehe. Think my hand might be so shaky nervous as to not be able to write Clegg's more sarky comments. Especially if she was looking over my shoulder! Plus, wasn't she always chucking Wally and Smiler out if they were in the house for too long? Not sure she would give me the chance to watch all them episodes. As for Glenda, losing track of focus is a burden I would be willing to bear. :)

Let me know when you have done it and I shall consider an order for the library here at Tickner Towers.

I will be sure to let you all know when I've done it. Will post up a copy on the forums for all to enjoy.

John, I do apologize if I have taken over your thread. I just really like the idea of philosopher Clegg and ran with it. Hopefully before year's end I can post some work up.

Back