Picture of the Week #46

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Forum38.jpg

I really enjoyed the Billy era. I thought the "big lot" of Truly, Clegg, Billy, Alvin, Entwhistle, Tom, and Smiler running around. I felt that Summer Wine's comedy took a step down with Billy's departure. So for me this photo shows Summer Wine at one of its peaks.

I really enjoyed the Billy era. I thought the "big lot" of Truly, Clegg, Billy, Alvin, Entwhistle, Tom, and Smiler running around. I felt that Summer Wine's comedy took a step down with Billy's departure. So for me this photo shows Summer Wine at one of its peaks.
I agree! I loved Billy too; the descendant of Robin Hood. He was my favorite in the later years of LOTSW. I believe him and Alvin kind of picked it up where Cleggy and Truly couldn't. I agree it wasn't as good without him.

I really couldn't agree more, though I do miss my overall favourite, Wesley.

Wesley was great. But in my opinion, Entwhistle filled in well in his earlier years.

Wesley was great. But in my opinion, Entwhistle filled in well in his earlier years.

Good grief Cod..... I agree with you :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Back