Picture with Question

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I dug this shot out from my recent Holmfirth trip,the area was used a lot over the years, but I do recall a particular episode which was filmed to left left of the picture behind the wire fencing,any idea which one I am thinking out

PQ1.jpg

wasn't that the hill the trio and Wesley relaxed on in "Car and Garter" and later the trio in "That's Not Captain Zero"?

The episode I have in mind has not been mentioned yet, it was a now you see me now you don't scene

wasn't that the hill the trio and Wesley relaxed on in "Car and Garter" and later the trio in "That's Not Captain Zero"?

Not the Captain Zero episode but yes to Car and Garter

are you sure about the captain zero episode Terry, I mean at the start before they go to the cafe for the meal

No I am not 100% sure it just looks like the wrong buildings in the background

Wasn't it used in a series 31 episode as well Terry? where Barry and Glenda are running past the trio?

it was either "Happy Camping" or "The Rights of Man (Except for Howard)" Terry, i'm think the former than the latter

Not the Captain Zero episode but yes to Car and Garter

are you sure about the captain zero episode Terry, I mean at the start before they go to the cafe for the meal

No I am not 100% sure it just looks like the wrong buildings in the background

I stand corrected Darren,you wre right is is seen in this episode

Back