RIP George

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Sad news that one of our longest serving members has passed away, I feel sure we will all miss George's daily joke and my thoughts go out to his family and friends

Terrible news. He will be so greatly missed on here and on Facebook. He has been an inspiration to us all as he maintained his infectious good humour and sense of fun despite his failing health. Deepest condolences to all his family. We are all going to miss you so much George, the world will be a poorer place for your passing. May you rest in peace.

On Monday I will send flowers from the forum if anyone wants to chip in please use the PayPal donation link on the front
The page of the main website,Thanks Terry

My condolences to George's family and all here who knew him.

Being relatively new here I didn't know who George was so I did a search and found his jokes. Sometimes I laughed and sometimes I moaned. I can see why he will be missed.

Nancy

Sad news indeed, I know he had been unwell for quite a while.

May he truly rest in peace, and our thoughts are with his family.

We shall miss his jokes, both here and on Facebook.

My condolences to George's family, friends and virtual friends. I'll miss his cheerful nature and his jokes.

Marianna

Its knocked my duck off! I know he'd been ill but its still a surprise and a shock. :25: :25:
We'll miss you mate!!

Thank you George for making me smile and for your example of what strength is.

Last edited:
On Monday I will send flowers from the forum if anyone wants to chip in please use the PayPal donation link on the front
The page of the main website,Thanks Terry

I am much saddened by this news. Yes, indeed, RIP George.

I expect you have checked, Terry, but do the family want flowers? Up here in the obituaries in the local newspaper we more often than not get the statement, 'Family flowers only please but donations in lieu may be made to charity xxxx'. I intend to immediately make an extra donation in memory of George to Cancer Research UK.

Prayers for his family.

Last edited:
I am much saddened by this news. Yes, indeed, RIP George.

I expect you have checked, Terry, but do the family want flowers? Up here in the obituaries in the local newspaper we more often than not get the statement, 'Family flowers only please but donations in lieu may be made to charity xxxx'. I intend to immediately make an extra donation in memory of George to Cancer Research UK.

Prayers for his family.

I will check this with his family when I get a date for the arrangemnets

Back