Russian Wine

Discussion in 'Chat about anything non Summer Wine' started by maltrab, Jan 13, 2018 at 9:19 AM.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. barmpot

barmpot Well-Known Member

I am still getting friend requests from shapely young ladies from warmer places (judging by the amount of clothing they are not wearing) with quite ordinary names such as Juvita, or even Alice (latest one) but they never have any mutual friends yet some even state they live in Keighley.

maltrab likes this.
  2. captain clutterbuck

captain clutterbuck Well-Known Member

I hear the issue with Russian Ladies is that they are complex with many layers to their personality. When you peel one layer away there is another below :08:

dolls.jpg

RickAns and dick like this.
  3. mashibinbin

mashibinbin Active Member

You'd be better taking the advances of Marina or Miss Davenport than one of these alleged Russian lasses...

4. RickAns

RickAns Well-Known Member

Maybe they just seek a friendly canoodle... :08:

5. captain clutterbuck

captain clutterbuck Well-Known Member

In the modern day Dick its not Block , Delete and Disregard I am reliably informed the phrase is Snog[Kiss] , Marry or Avoid when considering such proposals. ;)

6. dick

dick Well-Known Member

I keep getting "lovely" Russian ladies wanting to meet me among other things ! ( Block , delete and disregard !):eek::confused::33:

7. maltrab

maltrab Administrator Staff Member

A neighbour recently had a couple of spam mails and at the bottom of each mail it apologised and said click here to unsubscribe, which they did,bad move as within 2 weeks they are now getting 20-30 spam mails a day

8. happyjack

happyjack Well-Known Member

I have been getting those for over a year now. I also get spam of advertising british company`s originating in the US.

9. maltrab

maltrab Administrator Staff Member

I have rejected over 12 new member request in the last couple of weeks, all with Russian email addresses, maybe they are running out of Vodka and want to start on our wine

me2, Marianna and captain clutterbuck like this.