Series Eleven

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Series eleven, for me its Three Men and A Mangle, its perfect, just perfect, the bridge scene is just amazing and Nora face when she falls flat on the floor because Compo nicked the washing line is hilarious.

I can't think of any I didn't like in this one.

I like series 11 cos it has my all time fave episode" Getting Barry higher In The World" This is followed by "3 Men " The rest are good too! :32: :32:

Three Men and a Mangle

and

Come Back Jack Harry Teesdale.

Two magnificent episodes, perfection.

Three Men and a Mangle, a brilliant episode. I agree Pearl, the scene on the bridge is a memorable one. I loved Shut Up and Eat Your Choc Ice from this year also. Seymour was so very much part of the gang now I had almost forgotten about Foggy (almost):-[

Three Men and a Mangle, a brilliant episode. I agree Pearl, the scene on the bridge is a memorable one. I loved Shut Up and Eat Your Choc Ice from this year also. Seymour was so very much part of the gang now I had almost forgotten about Foggy (almost):-[

Shut Up And Eat Your Choc Ice made such a strong impression on me that now whenever I'm whinging to myself about something, I'll think, "Oh, shut up and eat your choc ice!".

Marianna

Come back Harry Teesdale is great, especially with the assisting of getting the camper in the drive way. It might just be me, but I do see Seymour and Foggy being able to do each others roles. I could totally see Foggy guiding Jack there.

The only episode that tops that is Three Men and a Mangle. It is clearly one of the best.

I'm resurrecting this slightly old thread (hope that's okay) because I just finished watching series 11 for the first time. (I'm watching a bit out of order...I saw series 12 and most of 13 before watching 11). This was a really good series. Most everyone has said that "Three Men and a Mangle" is one of the best and I have to agree. I love it when the trio drop the mangle on the police car and then pull it back up, leaving them to wonder how the roof of the car managed to collapse in on itself. I also liked the subplot with Howard wearing the blond wig, especially the ladies' coffee morning discussion about it.

"Getting Barry Higher In The World" was great as well. Although I was watching it with my dad and he kept saying "The wind isn't even blowing! No wonder the kite won't fly!" He spent the entire episode watching the trees in the background to see if there was any wind. I told him it's a TV show...just pretend the wind is blowing and enjoy the episode.

I also thought "Happy Anniversary Gough and Jessie" was pretty good too. Not as good as "Three Men and a Mangle," but enjoyable. I always like the episodes where we get to see other characters besides the regular cast.

These threads were designed to be resurrected when ever people wanted too, so go right ahead.

I watched Goff and Jessie last night myself, the more I see the Seymour years the more I like them :D

Back