Summer wine mags

Graham

Dedicated Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many different editions were produced over the years?
& could you upload cover photos of them so we can see which ones we are missing from our collection. They dont seem to date.
Many thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG-20210410-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210410-WA0001.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 19
Wow. Didn't even know those were a thing. I just ordered a used copy of "Summer Wine Country" off eBay and looking forward to it.

I have some of those mags somewhere Graham. I will try and find them and photograph them for you. One of them has most of the actors autographs on the center pages.

Thanks Peri, jst interested to know how many were issued & over what period of time. Your multi signed one is a good find.

Thanks Peri, jst interested to know how many were issued & over what period of time. Your multi signed one is a good find.
The multi signed one wasn't a find Graham, I bought the magazine then drove up to the spot they were filming and got the autographs personally.

I'm still searching for my SW Mags Graham. I found one yesterday but I must have at least another 4 or 5. I will let you know if I find any different issues of the mag. Sorry I'm a bit slow. :frown2:

I dont think they were seasonal even, probably as n when they found enough material to be able to publish one. Be nice to find out how many they published though.

Back
Top Bottom