the interior of Compo's house

Remember when Eli stood at the top of Compo's steps with his 'pole' and Nora poured water on him from the kitchen

Yes I totally agree that the kitchen is on the left as you enter her house.

It may of been made to look like that in the studio,but in real life when you enter the front door on the right is the kitchen,nothing else except a flight of stairs to the 1st floor

In most episodes it is implied the kitchen is on the right as you enter the house.

However, in A Merry Heatwave and The Flag and Further Snags, it is implied the lounge is on the right as you enter the house.

In The Flag and Further Snags studio scenes, the front door appears to be hinged on the other side, and the stairs appear to be in the lounge.

In most episodes it is implied the kitchen is on the right as you enter the house.

However, in A Merry Heatwave and The Flag and Further Snags, it is implied the lounge is on the right as you enter the house.

In The Flag and Further Snags studio scenes, the front door appears to be hinged on the other side, and the stairs appear to be in the lounge.

There's one studio scene where the kitchen is implied to be on the right, Can't remember the episode, but it was nora and wally in the kitchen, and i think wally was looking at nora's feet. The door out of the kitchen was right where that odd door beside the front door was.

What about all of those scenes with Compo hanging out of the window in his longjohns looking down on and embarrassing Nora with his pithy remarks. His bedroom was clearly up a set of stairs.

Adanor, that's right. In one of the Blamire episodes "Some Enchanted Evening", Compo is lying in his bed listening to the radio, the dj plays a song he dedicated to Nora, and he pours some wine on his lap by mistake. When he jumps up to get the wine off, he hears the front door thinking it's Nora and runs DOWNSTAIRS, only to find it's Wally going to leave Nora.

In All Mod Conned, at the beginning, Compo appears at the window next to his front door, and Foggy repeatedly refers to this as the bedroom window, when other episodes have shown this is supposed to be Compo's 'living room/kitchen window.

Back