The little things

What a great question bigcat, and I'm sure many of the posts will prove useful for other members too!

I needed a bag to transport my Brompton folding bike, Brompton charge well over £100 for each bag. However I discovered that the Ikea storage bag at £3 fits it perfectly! Bargain :)
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 08.30.22.png

Always use a butter dish and proper butter, him indoors uses a different " butter " some plastic oily rubbish and it stinks of chemicals. It's a delicate operation in this house making sandwiches. I have white bread with proper butter and he has brown bread with chemicals I use 2 different knives and never the twain shall met.

I think I got lucky and got a nice butter dish, Pearl. It is glazed stonewear and seems to have nice heft to it. I no nothing about such things and might just as easily picked up something plastic as in fact I did for my soap dish! I hope that doesn't effect the taste of the soap! ;)

Great video! I have never watched more than an episode or two of that show. Thanks for reminding me. I stupidly get it mixed up with Father Ted which I personally didn't like. I must get unmixed up and unlike Compo make my way to the vicarage and watch that series.

Always use a butter dish and proper butter, him indoors uses a different " butter " some plastic oily rubbish and it stinks of chemicals. It's a delicate operation in this house making sandwiches. I have white bread with proper butter and he has brown bread with chemicals I use 2 different knives and never the twain shall met.
isn't it time you stabbed him the the non-buttery knife, or just get him to make his own disgusting sandwiches?

Back