The little things

Mole books which are little books in which you can make notes about little things in life. It's possible that Cleggy used one of these when he made notes while waiting for his clothes to finish drying.
That is interesting. Thanks. I do have ideas that wander away into the mists of err.... mistiness.

Mole books which are little books in which you can make notes about little things in life. It's possible that Cleggy used one of these when he made notes while waiting for his clothes to finish drying.
Now Moles are Little Things that I'd happily do without!!! The little sods are pulling up lots of sods in my lawn:mad:. I've had to get out Mole Patrol for the third time in 6 months!!!!

Now Moles are Little Things that I'd happily do without!!! The little sods are pulling up lots of sods in my lawn:mad:. I've had to get out Mole Patrol for the third time in 6 months!!!!

A Mr Arthur Mole wishes to reply to your concerns

I'm not a bat or a rat or a cat,
I'm not a gnu or a kangaroo,
I'm not a goose or a moose on the loose,
I am Mr A mole and I live in a hole.

I'm sorry its your garden Mr Chuckle but everyone has to live somewhere and the house prices in your area are way out of my league so under your lawn it is matey boy!

Back