Twitter

I tried it once but couldn't get the hang of it,like Big Unc I like Facebook.

Same as me I couldn't get the hang of them. I believe i am still on Facebook. But I visit only because the travel agent I deal with is on it. I prefer the emails and even chat rooms are a headache.. I don't mind sending emails to anyone.

i think i still have a facebook account but like others dont trust it....as for twitter never tried it, but listening to radio presenters it seems to me its just inane comments often by so called celebs...yuk.

i dont understand twitter and thats from someone from that generation, i find twitter a way of just spying on celebrities than are very vain about spreading there life and putting it on display, i use facebook but recently have started to get fed up with it so im taking a long rest from it for the time being

good for you dj.....i suppose its a generation thing generally...these "celebrities" from X factor or Dancing on ice etc etc are held up as heroes by our youngsters and people to emulate.... and i forgot to include footballers !! i'm 56 and find this difficult to reconcile...my heroes and emulates are people like shackleton, brunel, churchill etc.....am i misguided ?

Same here am not on either and never really felt like joining, some of the bad publicity put me off a bit

I have a twitter account but I can't remember ever posting anything. At its worst it is just a tool for celebs to indulge themselves and promote their careers and make idiots of themselves when tweeting while drunk! I use Facebook a lot, it's great to keep in touch with family in particular, as is Skype. My nephew works in the Royal Opera house in London so Facebook and Skype are great for him to keep in touch with his family back home.

I have a twitter account but I can't remember ever posting anything. At its worst it is just a tool for celebs to indulge themselves and promote their careers and make idiots of themselves when tweeting while drunk! I use Facebook a lot, it's great to keep in touch with family in particular, as is Skype. My nephew works in the Royal Opera house in London so Facebook and Skype are great for him to keep in touch with his family back home.

Thats why I like facebook too, most of my family live 200 miles away so its great to keep in touch with them.

There is now an official Last of the Summer wine Twitter page for any of you who use Twitter. Come on Guys at the moment i'm the only one following it

For those who are on twitter go to
@lotsw-

#lastofthesummerwine

There is now an official Last of the Summer wine Twitter page for any of you who use Twitter. Come on Guys at the moment i'm the only one following it
For those who are on twitter go to
@lotsw-
#lastofthesummerwine

Well, I think I set up to follow it. Must confess, I really don't do Twitter. Much more into Facebook.

Back