Unforgettable Offers.

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
A friend of mine is praising the helpfulness of a particular garage that come to her rescue and went above and beyond their call of duty to help her, we are now trying to ascertaining what she was wear at the time!

It reminded me of an offer I received a few years ago from a mechanic who was trying to explain the workings of the exhaust system to me, how he knew what was wrong with the exhaust is beyond me because he never took his eyes from my chest area from the moment I got out the car ::) he then said " Climb under ere luv and I'll show you it" with twinkle in his blood shot eyes and oil dripping from his overalls ::) To which I replied " Erm no thanks I can visualise it very well" :eek:

Has anyone been made on offer they couldn't refuse quick enough?

Teeming down with rain, and I was stopped in full flight by two " missionaries" (of whatever persuasion I've no idea) Had I got a few moments to spare to discuss their work.?? My reply was to the effect that they could stand and get wet if they wanted but I was not going to! >:( ::)

A friend of mine is praising the helpfulness of a particular garage that come to her rescue and went above and beyond their call of duty to help her, we are now trying to ascertaining what she was wear at the time!

It reminded me of an offer I received a few years ago from a mechanic who was trying to explain the workings of the exhaust system to me, how he knew what was wrong with the exhaust is beyond me because he never took his eyes from my chest area from the moment I got out the car ::) he then said " Climb under ere luv and I'll show you it" with twinkle in his blood shot eyes and oil dripping from his overalls ::) To which I replied " Erm no thanks I can visualise it very well" :eek:

Has anyone been made on offer they couldn't refuse quick enough?
I`m very pleased to say no mechanic has ever stared at my chest area Susan ;) ;) ;) :D

I'm a mechanic, but man I could never do that. That is so rude. Now when I'm trying to explain to my wife the inner workings of something, she tends to stare off into space :)

Many years ago I and a friend were waiting on the corner of a road waiting for another friends car to arrive when a another car stopped and obviously thought from the question he asked that we were standing on the corner for other reasons !!!

Back