Until Then.....

" I've got 20 gross of them shirt and short sets for that running thing . It ain't rubbish its all them good makes Nuke, Fred Curry, Wizadora [that's magic] and who can forget Dumbro. Now they normally retail at £49.99 a set yours for a tenner and I can't say fairer than that" . At that price Pearl knock yourself out bag a bargain now.

This arrived today, I haven't even done it yet. :fp:
Kind of takes the shine off it but I'm really hoping they'll do a Summer Wine one. I'd do a marathon for that one. :03:

A bit lost here, Pearl. Is that a phone app which plays a video for you as you run on a treadmill? If, as you say, they make a Summer Wine one I'll gladly do a 5-10K jog of it.

A bit lost here, Pearl. Is that a phone app which plays a video for you as you run on a treadmill? If, as you say, they make a Summer Wine one I'll gladly do a 5-10K jog of it.
NO it's a VR which you sign up to, could be any distance, then you go out do the run record your time and distance with a fitbit or via a phone app and they send you the medel but they sent mine before I did the run. If they do a Summer Wine one I'll let you know.

Finished ............... time was slower than expected ................well the kettle is a slow boiler so it took 5 minutes to complete the run but I was rewarded with a nice cuppa to aid recovery once I got back to the living room .

I was thinking Virtual Reality run, haha! Running through a simulated Holmfirth.

What a great thought. Imagine jogging through a virtual Holmfirth to see Smiler pushing a cart. Howard and Marina ducking for cover. Compo being chased by Nora to whack him with her brolly, or Ivy with a tin tray. Seeing the trio sitting on a park bench somewhere. Hearing a bang and seeing smoke coming from Wesley's shed. Auntie trying to lure you into her shop as you jog past. If only my skills were as good as my imagination. :)

I was thinking Virtual Reality run, haha! Running through a simulated Holmfirth.

What a great thought. Imagine jogging through a virtual Holmfirth to see Smiler pushing a cart. Howard and Marina ducking for cover. Compo being chased by Nora to whack him with her brolly, or Ivy with a tin tray. Seeing the trio sitting on a park bench somewhere. Hearing a bang and seeing smoke coming from Wesley's shed. Auntie trying to lure you into her shop as you jog past. If only my skills were as good as my imagination. :)

That would be a great run. With today's technology it might soon happen.

Back