Update Things seem to be Moving

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I have been informed that the switch has been made, for user to be able to see the new site this could take up to 24 hours,for a short time it was visible to me then went back to the old forum etc,you will know when this has happened as the forum will have a new look,at this stage by all means log in and post,please do not post in the old forum as it will be lost

I am sorry this has taken much longer than expected and I will update you on other steps that have been taken to make the site better protected

Terry

I have been informed that the switch has been made, for user to be able to see the new site this could take up to 24 hours,for a short time it was visible to me then went back to the old forum etc,you will know when this has happened as the forum will have a new look,at this stage by all means log in and post,please do not post in the old forum as it will be lost

I am sorry this has taken much longer than expected and I will update you on other steps that have been taken to make the site better protected

Terry

I certainly seem to be seeing something a wee bit different and would not know how to get to old site.

Terry

I certainly seem to be seeing something a wee bit different and would not know how to get to old site.

Once the site has propagated to the new server then you will not see the old site again

Everything looks good over here, for some reason though I can't upload a new profile picture. I'm getting an error message?? Other than that it all looks very nice.

Everything looks good over here, for some reason though I can't upload a new profile picture. I'm getting an error message?? Other than that it all looks very nice.

Right enough - several folk seem to have lost their profile picture including me.

Right then, sorry for the little glitch. We tried to make the changeover as painless as possible.
All I can do is apologise if you have lost your personalised profile picture.
You can now upload a new picture, that has been fixed.
Please let us know if you find any other problems. Thank you so much for your patience.

Right then, sorry for the little glitch. We tried to make the changeover as painless as possible.
All I can do is apologise if you have lost your personalised profile picture.
You can now upload a new picture, that has been fixed.
Please let us know if you find any other problems. Thank you so much for your patience.

Well done. Profile picture is back.

And does "Nr. England" mean you consider Cornwall independent?

Well done. Profile picture is back.

And does "Nr. England" mean you consider Cornwall independent?
Haha, it's me being a wannabee :) I'm an import (to Cornwall) but all the locals believe that anybody from the other side of the Tamar is a foreigner!

Well - all seems well and I am posting new style 8) 8) 8)

[size=18pt]just checking[/size]

that was easier!

One thing I did note was when I checked throughout the day at odd times the number of us logged on - having a look!

And I can rectify my typo as well!

Congratulations on an even better forum.

I see you can now modify posts after logging off and logging on again, whereas before you couldn't.

Great job.

Back