web cam??

I already mentioned it on another message. I was surprised to see it this morning. Maybe a gust of wind moved it a bit. Now the café door is more clear to see. So if Ivy throws anyone out it will be on camera..

Is there a deli next to the Café? I know there is a door of some sort of business but didn't know what it was.

And it's moved back away from the Cafe.

As to the deli, if you stand with the Cafe on your right shoulder,
you are looking at a small deli kinda to the right of the
stone stairs by the church. Or something like that.

Yes, the cafe/deli with the camera in the window is inbetween the steps that lead past the church and the steps that take you to the back of Sids cafe. To the right of the cafe is a hairdressers and then the hardware shop on the corner.

It is raining again same as it is all over Europe.. Is there going to be a summer this year. Please advise.. LOL

Thanks for explaining about the deli.. You are all very helpful.

Its great hardware shop by the way, nice place to wonder round in. I bought my washing line in there :)

Come to think about it Dick I could get an extra tea towel and socks on the other one.

That would be a job for the man of the house!! Just hope he doesn't use my line prop :)

washing line susan !..we've bought clothes pegs in there, what are we like ? ! and the webcam doesnt seem to have changed to me :)

After the shenanigans with the web cam , to me it seems out of focus. Anyone else find it so?? ???

Back