Website Upgrade & Other Info

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Website Upgrade & Other Info

Just in case you do not spot the newsletter sent out today, the main website (Not Forum) will have a major update on Friday 1st November 2013, the site will be down for a few hours during the morning and if you go to the site you will be directed to the forum automatically.

Good news is one of our members who has not been on the forum for personal reasons will be returning using a new user name which is toodlepip, there is a reason why they do not want their name in print on the site (Rhymes with Bank) and it is for that reason it is now a blocked word,with luck all will be revealed at some time in the near future,but it will be nice to see the member back on the forum and I feel sure you will all respect there is a reason for this and not ask them the reason why

Re: Website Upgrade & Other Info

Hello, my dear friends, I don't really know where else to post, but since Terry mentioned it in here, I think I'll say hello here too.
You will probably recognise me by my picture and signature, I hope, since my name had to be blocked. I'm so sorry to have just abandoned the forum like that, but there is a sound reason for it which I am not allowed to reveal (yet) for legal reasons, as much as I would love to :'(. I know this is not a very good coming back post, please forgive me. I have missed you all and the forum a lot, and I will probably not be a frequent guest in the near future either , but I felt I had to say something .

Good luck with what ever it is. You've been missed, hope your able to come back soon.

Good to hear from you Toodlepip, always enjoyed your contributions. Trust everything works out well in the future.

Thank you all, yes, I very much hope everything works out well, all fingers and toes crossed!

Back