We're DOOMED! Doomed I tell you!

Brian Johns

Dedicated Member
HELP!!! :13: :13: :13: Something strange is happening here in Perth West OZ!

The sky is broken and gone a funny grey colour.:eek: The sun has vanished and we don't know where it is.!

We know the sky is broken because its leaking strange wet stuff all over the place. I don't know if we can survive!! The temperature has plummeted to a FREEZING 25(C)..Help!!!!!!!:13::13::13: What do we do??????

Personally I blame the Government!................................OR......................Aliens??????

Give me cold and darkness over that yellow thing any day. I think I'm basically a night creature, that yellow thing is dangerous and hot.
If you promise to keep it between ourselves Pearl...I am a bit like you! Shhhhhhhhhhhh:08:

I am typically Scottish...Blue Skinned! I get burned watching fireworks on TV!

How dare you! I am SCOTTISH through and through, I just happen to reside in Oz. Them's fighting words lady! A duel is called for,
I say HAGGIS at 20 paces! **^^<:
I'll see you with your haggis and kilt on the shore of Locke Ness I'll bring my Scottish tea.

LOCKE???? Ness!!!!! Madam you insult me again!... and Scottish TEA?????? I'll have you know Scottish Tea is a nighttime meal!

I'll see you at LOCH!!!!!! Ness with Haggis and Black Pud! (I will even invoke the ancient Lancastrian art of ECKY THUMP!..brink your best Bunnett!)
Just remember my second will be Nessie!!

GOTHIC.....you can be adjudicator!:15:

Attachments

• 8455f68eacfedb5536b93bd809e54061.jpg
    8455f68eacfedb5536b93bd809e54061.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 5
Back