He goes up, Tiddly up, up
He goes down, Tiddly down, down
He enchants all the ladies[ Our Pearl! :08: ] and steal the scenes
With his up, Tiddly up, up
And his down, Tiddly down, down

Up, down, flying around
Looping the loop and defying the ground
And he's so frightfully keen
The magnificent man in his flying machine.

And the moral of the story ......... Terry is always tiddly :13::)

The magnificent Tel in his flying machine
He goes up, Tiddly up, up
He goes down, Tiddly down, down
He enchants all the ladies[ Our Pearl! :08: ] and steal the scenes
With his up, Tiddly up, up
And his down, Tiddly down, down

Up, down, flying around
Looping the loop and defying the ground
And he's so frightfully keen
The magnificent man in his flying machine.

And the moral of the story ......... Terry is always tiddly :13::)
Is it true that Storm Gerrit has made you Geordies change from tank tops to t-shirts when out? ;) :)

Yes we've been flooded out too, roads that have never flooded before were under water last night. Best thing I ever did was buy house on a hill.

Is it true that Storm Gerrit has made you Geordies change from tank tops to t-shirts when out? ;) :)

Plenty of Singlets on show last night. I was at the Sage [now Glasshouse ] for Northern Symphonia playing James Bond [all the hits just fantastic] so tramped through town and down one of the main bar streets, in teaming rain, there were very few coats [including me shirt no coat just trusty brolly] . The ladies were teetering through the puddles handbags on head in an attempt to keep their hair dry .

It's one of the sadder sides of Net Zero, Greggs no longer sell plastic carriers because at 10p lately 20p even 40p they were purchased in their hundreds on a rainy weekend by ladies who were quite delighted to wear them on their heads as impromptu rain hats to keep their hair dry scampering pub to pub sadly that has now been consigned to history. What a contrast 10p "rain hat" worn with £200 Karen Millen dress . :)

Back