What is your cup of tea?

B

bigcat

A buddy gave me a Taylors of Harrogate tea box for Christmas and I just ordered a couple more. Often I drink Bigelow Earl Grey and Chai or Twinings Chai but I think Taylors of Harrogate is better.

What is your favorite tea to drink while watching British comedies? Any thought, suggestions, burning passions?

Edinburgh Highland Blend tea. Go to Scotland every year and buy a suitcase full.

I found Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Company Highland Blend Black Tea and Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Company, Scottish Breakfast Tea. On Amazon, I wonder if those are the ones you mean?

Tea and coffee...
The only tea worth drinking in MY opinion is the true Russian Caravan blend, a good healthy Chinese black tea with a slight smokey hint.
Many companies sell their interpretation of it but only two, Whittard of Chelsea and the one I buy from The Kent and Sussex Tea and Coffee Company sell the correct blend.

I found Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Company Highland Blend Black Tea and Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Company, Scottish Breakfast Tea. On Amazon, I wonder if those are the ones you mean?
I can't find it on Amazon and we can't share pictures here yet so I'll inbox a picture either here or on the Summer Wine forum.

Thank you that was specific. I'll have to see if I can find something close to try.

I like the Toast and Jam and Malted Milk teas sent Taylors a question and appears some new flavoured brands are to be released this summer , cant wait . I do like Earl Grey and Whittards do a Rose flavoured tea so get the taste of Turkish Delight .

Thank you. I've never heard of most of those teas. I'll have to look them up.

Back