What would you ask ?

George

Super Moderator
If you could ask a member of cast or crew a question,who would you ask and what would be the question.
My first would be to ask Robert Fyfe how he managed to go bright red in front of our eyes when under pressure from Pearl.I've always found this intriguing.

What a good idea George, I recall when chatting to Robert one day, he told me he had to get out of the habit of rubbing his hands,as he found himself doing it for real, it hit home to him when giving a speech at a wedding

I would ask how do you manage not to burst out laughing when Cleggy delivers some of these classic one liners

This is probably one of those "geeky" questions about a specific episode. I'd ask Peter Sallis if in the Cafe scene from "Pole Star", was he just doing a Clegg type response or was he actually trying not to crack up when Bill Owen did his line, "If I were naked, I'd look like black pudding in wellies..".

That reminds me.In 'Bicycle Bonanza',our three heroes stop their bikes and Cleggy gets off his bike and starts tinkering with it while Foggy and Compo are in the foreground talking.'Cleggy' keeps his back turned to the camera the whole time which suggests to me it was a stand-in.If so,I wonder why Peter wasn't available that day.

That reminds me.In 'Bicycle Bonanza',our three heroes stop their bikes and Cleggy gets off his bike and starts tinkering with it while Foggy and Compo are in the foreground talking.'Cleggy' keeps his back turned to the camera the whole time which suggests to me it was a stand-in.If so,I wonder why Peter wasn't available that day.
I happened to watch that episode last night and saw that - I had never noticed before you mentioned it.

Back