Who and What #7

Its a play on the company title Ellen . P C WORLD, It is part of the Curry's/Dixons group.
It seems to be a British / English thing to play around with the titles of shops. Marks and Spencers soon became Marks and Sparks for instance ;) ;D
Ah, alrighty then, thought it was summat like that, lol. Reminds me of the Cockney slang. Am I right in that? Like . . . dog and bone = phone.

Its a play on the company title Ellen . P C WORLD, It is part of the Curry's/Dixons group.
It seems to be a British / English thing to play around with the titles of shops. Marks and Spencers soon became Marks and Sparks for instance ;) ;D
Ah, alrighty then, thought it was summat like that, lol. Reminds me of the Cockney slang. Am I right in that? Like . . . dog and bone = phone.

If you ever see their TV add,as like most ads these days the spoken word is rushed,as time is money,in the TV ad is often sounds like pissyworld, instead of PC world

If you ever see their TV add,as like most ads these days the spoken word is rushed,as time is money,in the TV ad is often sounds like pissyworld, instead of PC world
I stand corrected terry ;D ;D

Back