Whose line is it anyway?

Compo to Blamire in "Forked Lighting" in the scene in the library when compo is cleaning his rabbits foot

Here is one for Thursday.

"She had something slow and idle and that was her husband"

it was foggy to compo about his auntie meg if i remember correctly, however the episode title escapes me at the moment

My, you're a sure SW Buff! :eek:

apart from maybe 04-06/7 i think im fairly confident on episodes, my brain feels like an LOTSW encyclopedia at times, im very passionate about the show which is why on my posts if i were cut open i would bleed summer wine cause thats how i feel

so am I, can't stop watching them. and due to that, I have a good knowledge on the episodes up to 2002. And when 25&26 come out, it will go up to 04. my friend hamot, I ask him about the show, he just says he sits back and enjoys, and has no clue on characters, episodes, anything, which sometimes really bugs me.

so am I, can't stop watching them. and due to that, I have a good knowledge on the episodes up to 2002. And when 25&26 come out, it will go up to 04. my friend hamot, I ask him about the show, he just says he sits back and enjoys, and has no clue on characters, episodes, anything, which sometimes really bugs me.

me too i cant stop watching either, my knowledge like yours is good, as you say when the others come out on dvd it will go up even more, oh so he just sits and watches it, well i suppose people do that but i cant do that

Back