Why is Getting Sam Home so different?

So in any family you can have a mix of opinions, for example in a family of four you could have Son , Daughter and Father who wouldn't touch it with a barge pole but Ma might :tw: :fp:

I actually like Marmite, though I think I am the only one in the family that does, but then some folk like Kippers and Carnation milk

I love the film, it’s one of my favourites. For me the early episodes are the best before it all went a bit downhill. A bit more earthy, some great one liners and I think the acting is spot on.
The omission of a laughter track is also a bonus.
I love marmite and think I like kippers until I have them then realise I can taste them for the rest of the day.

I have good friends where the wife is Canadian. Rather confusingly her brother married the sister of my friends brother. So brother and sister from Canada. She thinks Marmite is ok in stews and such. The brother loves it on everything including pancakes! My friends basically mostly thought the brother was nuts for liking it.

I love the film, it’s one of my favourites. For me the early episodes are the best before it all went a bit downhill. A bit more earthy, some great one liners and I think the acting is spot on.
The omission of a laughter track is also a bonus.
I love marmite and think I like kippers until I have them then realise I can taste them for the rest of the day.
I'm in the last season of the first go round of Foggy I believe, so it will be interesting to see what I think going forward. I vaguely remember enjoying the years with Seymour after I adjusted rather like enjoying the shift from the Third to the Fourth Doctor Who who were our Doctors over here after I adjusted. Then feeling the return of Foggy as comfortable if not overly exciting. We shall see.

Ah the aftertaste. Always a joy in food or beer!

Back